Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello from Sexy Detroit MILF


Well, my first post on my blog and looking to tell my story!

Basically I am a married white wife in the Detroit area and I olve chocolate. And though one might take that literally and think candy, I am talking black men!

I have been very blessed with a husband who allows me to meet and enjoy black men on a regular schedule. At least once a month for MANY years I have meet black men locally and while traveling for gangbangs and more rarely one on one meetings.

This Blog will review past fun activities and also chronicle meetings going forward.
I would love to hear from REAL white couples who enjoy our life style and REAL Black men who are trim, athletic and can cum mutiple times and aren't intimidated to join in with other black guys in a gangbang.

3 comments:

  1. Contact me I'm wat your looking for currently in the central valley bby ..@efergy32 or eferguson32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thats a hott blog! i cant help to wank knowing you are a white slut in detroit! can you say abundance of niggahs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fitted body you have.
    Great picture. This Blog is hot.

    If you ever want to post on mine too, be my guest. http://hotwifeshow.com

    ReplyDelete