Friday, April 16, 2010

Past Crew Party



I originally meet the San Francisco Crew about 5 years ago. We had a trip to Napa and my husband had contacted Ron their organizer in San Francisco who was only to happy to meet us up in Napa. Two car loads of guys arrived and my husband met them in the hotel parking lot before bring them back to our condo.

It was a very sexy evening. I don't remember all the names in the original meeting but Don, Ron, TC and 3-4 others were there. We started about 9pm and went till 2 in the morning. Started out on the couch but quickly moved to our bedroom.

These pics are from am ore recnt visit about 3 years ago with the Crrew on a visit to San Francisco I made by myself. My husbadn knows the guys and trusts them to take good care of me.

They always are good gentlemen!

1 comment: